MILLWALL FOOTBALL CLUB
Independent label: Millwall Football Club is an English professional football club based in South Bermondsey, south-east London, that plays in the Football League Championship, the second tier of English football. Founded as Millwall Rovers in 1885, the club has retained its name despite having last played in the Millwall area of the Isle of Dogs in 1910. From then until 1993 the club played at the Den, a now-demolished stadium in New Cross, before moving to its current home stadium nearby in South Bermondsey, also called the Den. The traditional club crest is a lion rampant, referred to in the team's nickname "The Lions". Millwall's traditional kit consists of blue shirts, white shorts and blue socks. The current strip pays homage to the Scottish roots of the club and the first ever kit worn by Millwall Rovers in 1885, which the team played in until 1936; it has darker navy blue shirts and socks with white shorts. A tradition at The Den is the playing of the official club song "Let 'em Come", by Roy Green, as Millwall and the opposing team walk on to the pitch. It was specifically written for the club and the lyrics represent old London culture, such as eating jellied eels and having a glass of beer before going to the game. The song ends with all home fans standing, arms raised singing the last line, "Let 'em all... come down.... to The Den!" Distributed By Millwall Football Club .
Let 'Em Come
CAN YOU HELP FILL IN THE DISCOGRAPHY GAPS OR LABEL INFO. EMAIL INFO TO SAMMAUGER@GOOGLEMAIL.COM